Saturday, November 13, 2021

the beauty of transgender people...


When I started in my current job, I didn't know of any transgender employees. Now, five years later, I know three colleagues who are transgender and out in the workplace. This is good. This is progress.

Laverne Cox, American actress, said, "It is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist." 

To all transgender people who read this post, I just want to say, 

“You rock! You are wonderful and amazing! You are an inspiration!”

Wishing you much strength and wisdom as you live an authentic life, and many family members, friends, colleagues and acquaintances who love and support you! You do exist and should exist, and your beauty and your gifts make the world a better place!


Happy Transgender Awareness Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment