Friday, July 12, 2013

[update]

Hi:

Sorry for having less posts lately. This is primarily because the summer family schedule has been very busy and there's been little time. As well, the video which I created took a lot of time and work and there are several books I'm reading (watch for quotes in the future).

Don't worry -- I am not experiencing a creative block. I have a lot of cartoon ideas which I have not drawn yet. Just need time to do so. And I'm doing initial work on a new article.

If you're new to the blog, check out the many amazing cartoons which were posted over the past year and a half -- use the archive or the categories on the right to find what interests you. Or check out this excerpt of a conversation between Bono and the author of Bono: A Self-Portrait in Conversation.


rob g


No comments:

Post a Comment